A patented technology that can help completely collect pollution substances generated from the zinc galvanizing process: A “plating bath hood” system is applied to maximize the collection of pollution substances. The basic principle is that, firstly, the air cutoff shield is installed to cut off between the treatment bath and the air, and, secondly, the built-in hood and duct are installed to generate negative pressure within the shielded space to prevent pollution substances from coming out of the shielded space into the air, subsequently, making it possible to collect dust safely.
- Air cutoff shield, built-in hood
- Complete collection of pollution substances- Prevention of dusts into the air
- Collection of more than 99% dusts from plating facilities
- Drastic improvement of working conditions
- Applicable to hot-dipped galvanizing and plating process lines
- Domestic patent 10-0759477
Hot-dipped galvanizing production line, plating process related industries